If you’re utilizing Office apps for Mac and also dealing with a sign-in worry, this write-up may interest you. While signing in to the apps, you can get The authentication session has expired, Please sign-in again error.
You are watching: The authentication session has expired. please sign-in again.
Recently, we came approximately this error in Office for Mac. In this instance, we set up some the Office apps on Mac and also they presented the error. When we signed in with Microsoft 365 account, the issue comes in. While we produced a test user account and that worked. But through Microsoft 365, the error was repeatedly current.
If you’re likewise dealing with equivalent difficulty, here’s exactly how to deal with the issue.
Fix: The authentication session has expired in Office for Mac
Follow these approaches and you should have the ability to solve it:Method 1
1. First of all, cshed any type of opened Office for Mac app such as PowerPoint, OneNote etc.
2. Then usage Spotlight search and also look out for Keychain Access and also open it.
3. In the left pane, click on login Keychain.
4. If the login Keychain has actually it lock opened, then ideal click on it and also choose Lock Keychain “Login”.
5. Once you make certain that lock is in locked state, open any type of of the Office for Mac set up on your mechanism.
6. If the perobjectives dialog appears for access to Keychain, provide the correct password and make sure you pick Allow or Almethods Allow. If the prompt shows up multiple times, make sure you execute same procedure each time.
7. Now once you’re asked to sign in to Office application, sign in when and then you’ll no much longer be facing this difficulty.Method 2
1. Sign out of the app through which you’re encountering this problem.
2. Open Keychain Access application and remove the Keychain.
3. Rerelocate these 2 entries:Microsoft Office Identities Cache 2Microsoft Office Identities Settings 2
4. Rebegin your Mac and sign-in to application aacquire.
If worry still persists, drop us a comment and also we’ll be happy to aid you.
Related: Outlook For Mac Keeps Asking For Password.
About Kapil Arya
Kapil is presently a Microsoft MVP in Windows IT Pro expertise. He is Windows Insider MVP as well, and writer of "Windows Group Policy Troubleshooting" book. In 2015, Microsoft India achieved him as "Windows 10 Champion". Being passionate Windows blogger, he loves to aid others on solving their mechanism concerns. You have the right to follow him for news/updays and also fixes for Windows.Follow
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be publimelted. Required areas are marked *
Save my Name and also Email in this web browser, for the following time I comment.
carolannpeacock.com is Windows troubleshooting & how-to guides blog developed to help out finish users. This blog mostly focuses on Windows operating system and also covers the fixes for commonly challenged concerns, tips & tricks, step-by-step how-to guides.
See more: Compare Fitbit Blaze Vs Ionic V Fitbit Blaze: Battle Of The Fitbit Smartwatches
Read more in around.
Popular Tags Windows 10 Windows 8.1 Troubleshooting Guides Network Windows Upday Microsoft Edge Microsoft Office Apps Data Explorer Recoincredibly Accounts Disk Group PolicyTipsInstallationLoginOneDriveWindows Defender