You are watching: How to dispose of a lava lamp
Replies to This Discussion
Permalink answer by loss on September 29, 2010 at 6:02am
If the is made prior to 1995 the probably very toxic. I would keep the ingredient in case you ever buy a desk lamp that demands a small fluid. I had a really negative condition blue/green the faded to yellow/puke green and also I filtered the liquid largely clear and I used it to to fill up 4 lamps the were missing around an customs of liquid. But if girlfriend are identified to toss it simply dig a hole in your yard wherein no pets can acquire to it and dump it.
Permalink reply by Vadeem Beginnin ~ above September 30, 2010 in ~ 4:47pm
You can just smell just how "toxic" the is, if the is one old one.If you space in the USA, many neighborhoods have at some point a month that they expropriate toxic family members waste - paint, gas, mercury, solvents.But ns would simply keep it in a sealed seasoned - friend never recognize when friend or who you know might need some of it.
mark Goo created this carolannpeacock.com Network.
By making use of the eBay button above, you support OG if you acquisition anything. Many thanks for thinking of us. Note Goo
See more: 250 Us To Canadian Dollar (Cad), 250 Usd To Cad