Who is Divine Hot Tubs? Are they a good brand? Hot Tub Insider has seen a fair amount of inquiries about this brand and so we’ve decided to do some research and shed some light for our customers.
You are watching: Divine hot tub reviews
To start, Divine Hot Tubs and Spas is a division of Thermal Hydra Plastics, Inc. out of Woodinville, WA. Thermal Hdyra Plastics is more well known for their other, more popular brand, Clearwater Spas. The Clearwater Spas brand has been sold exclusively thru factory stores (in Washington) and a nationwide independent dealer network for over 30 years. The brand has the recognition and cache of a mid-high end manufacturer even though they are considered a smaller manufacturer with little distribution.
The Divine Hot Tubs brand was created circa 2011 so it is only about 7 years old. It is an exclusive brand sold thru Costco’s website. From all of our research it seems that there is very little marketing and promotion of this line outside of Costco. Also given, the lack of information and promotion on its own website we can assume that Divine was created for the big box retail market. It is essentially targeting value driven customers buying on features and price point. Furthermore, the offering has changed over the years but as of writing this article there are four models available. They are all larger, more feature rich models ranging between $6000-$8000. They are an even better value when Costco runs a promotion which provides additional discount of $1000-$1500 off. Its hard to compare the quality difference between the Clearwater and Divine brands as they seems to share a lot of similarities in features and design. One could almost assume that they are virtually the same spa but with a different label. What we can compare are some of the pros and cons of buying a Divine Hot Tub versus a traditional Cleawater Spa.
See more: Cursive Capital T Cursive Capital F And T, Learn To Write The Cursive Letter T
Pros of buying a Divine Hot Tub (from Costco):Manufactured by a reputable manufacturer of hot tubs (Clearwater Spas)Costco has a very favorable return policy so if you are unhappy with quality, performance, or service then you can return it for a refundCan be a good value especially if you buy during one of Costco’s promotions ($1000-$1500 off)
Cons of buying a Divine Hot Tub vs Clearwater (or other premium independent dealer brand):The brand is sold online through Costco.com so you aren’t able to see the hot tub in person to make sure the fit, finish, and quality are up to parIt can be a hassle is you don’t like it for any reason because you will be responsible for getting it back to a local Costco warehouse for a refundLimited color choices available. Typically one shell color option and one or two cabinet options.Shorter warranty and no local dealer support.Limited Features and no customization options.Limited model selection. Basically only 2-4 models to choose from at any given timeCurbside delivery only
1. Divine Hot Tubs – “Sinclair” – 92.5 in x 92.5 in x 39.5 in a. 115 Jets with stainless trim b. 4 Pump – 2 x 4hp Jet Pumps + 1 x 2hp Jet Pump + Circulation Pump c. 6 Person capacity d. In-Jet Colored LED Lighting e. Water Features f. Ozone+UVC Water Purifier g. Locking Hard Cover h. Removable Bistro Table i. Bluetooth Stereo System (2 Speakers + Subwoofer) j. Steps k. 220 Volt Hard Wired
2. Divine Hot Tubs – “Langley” – 84 in x 84 in x 34.5 in a. Available with or without a lounger (non-lounger gets an extra seat) b. 76 Jets with stainless trim c. 4 Pump – 2 x 3hp Jet Pumps + 1 x 1hp Blower + Circulation Pump d. 5-6 Person capacity e. In-Jet Colored LED Lighting f. Water Features g. Ozone Water Purifier h. Locking Hard Cover i. Steps j. 220 Volt Hard Wired
3. Divine Hot Tubs – “Portage” – 92.5 in x 84 in x 39.5 in a. 100 Jets with stainless trim b. 4 Pump – 2 x 4hp Jet Pumps + 1 x 2hp Jet Pump + Circulation Pump c. 4 Person capacity d. In-Jet Colored LED Lighting e. Water Features f. Bluetooth Stereo System (2 Speakers + Subwoofer) g. UVC Water Purifier h. Locking Hard Cover i. Steps j. 220 Volt Hard Wire
4. Divine Hot Tubs – “Blakely” – 76 in x 84 in x 34.5 in a. 65Jets with stainless trim b. 3 Pump – 2 x 4hp Jet Pumps + Circulation Pump c. 3 Person capacity d. In-Jet Colored LED Lighting e. Water Features f. Ozone Water Purifier g. Locking Hard Cover h. Steps i. 220 Volt Hard Wired
5. Divine Hot Tubs – “Camano” – 84 in x 84 in x 31.5 in a. 130 Jets with stainless trim (110 “ProLoc” water jets + 20 air jets) b. 4 Pumps – 3 x 5hp Jet Pumps + Air Pump c. 6 Person capacity (2 captain seats…semi reclining) d. In-Jet Colored LED Lighting e. Water Features f. Ozone Water Purifier g. Locking Hard Cover h. Steps i. 220 Volt Hard Wired
j. WiFi Remote Connection – remote WiFi monitoring via smartphone app
k. Color Touchscreen Spa Control
6. Divine Hot Tubs – “Keystone” – 59.5 in x 81 in x 33 in a. 45 Jets with stainless trim b. 2 Pump – 1 x 5hp Jet Pump + 1 Air Pump c. 3-4 Person capacity (one lounger) d. In-Jet Colored LED Lighting e. Water Features f. Ozone Water Purifier g. Locking Hard Cover h. Steps i. 220 Volt Hard Wired
For more information you can visit our brands pages, buyers guides, or simply fill out our “Free Local Hot Tub Quotes” form to get competitive prices on hot tubs in your local area.